I’m a Computer Scientist and Programmer; I like to hack source code and find elegant software solutions to problems.
I believe that a good programmer isn’t just someone who’s proficient with many languages, but someone who knows how to solve a problem. Still, if you know many languages you have better chances to pick the right tool when it’s time to put hands on, so I learned a lot of them.
Apart from Computer Science, I’m also a Tai-Chi-Chuan student, an amateur tea connoisseur, and I like reading.
Top Network Posts
- 80Why don't I get any syntax errors when I execute my Python script with Perl?
- 53makefile execute another target
- 49What is the difference between fork and thread?
- 26Graphviz Dot, mix directed and undirected
- 24Should I set errno?
- 23Graphviz Dot, mix directed and undirected
- 18python decorators with parameters
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.