Was a software developer at Cisco. I wrote (and fixed) code for Cisco Intrusion Prevention Sensor(IPS). My work had been predominantly on C++,C and Linux.
Other than that, i love to play table tennis and football,watch sitcoms and movies, and read fiction. I listen to alt-rock and acoustic-folk mostly. I started running last year and can pant my way through 10Kms now. In 2014, I plan to finish a half marathon.
Top Network Posts
- 22Rationale behind the container_of macro in linux/list.h
- 12what does $$@ and the pipe symbol in makefile stand for?
- 10What exactly is the keyword "should" in rspec ruby
- 9mapping function keys in vim
- 8Anonymous Structures in C found in Unix Kernel
- 7simulate incoming packets on a network interface in linux
- 7How to change the look of OK and Cancel Buttons
- View more network posts →