Simon P Stevens
Since embarking on a mission 15 years ago to know everything about software development, the only thing that has grown significantly is the list of things I still don't know yet.
Currently I don't know everything about microcontrollers and the .net micro framework.
I've recently decided to go freelance. If you're in need of a software developer and want to know more:
Top Network Posts
- 83Is it considered acceptable to not call Dispose() on a TPL Task object?
- 66Copy constructor versus Clone()
- 64What should I do to be language-agnostic?
- 61Is there any 'sudo' command for Windows?
- 51What should the standard spelling be - British or US?
- 51Is there a way to see who voted on your posts?
- 44windbg: Command output to text file
- View more network posts →