All of my content on all Stack Exchange sites (and in a lot of other places around the web) is released in the Public Domain (using CC0 in jurisdictions where it is necessary), unless otherwise specified. See my blanket license for details. I do reserve the right to revoke the blanket public domainification, which would mean works created after the revocation date would not be in the public domain, but all works up to that point would. Works I do not have authorship rights for (including those made on behalf of my employer, unless that employer is me) are obviously not covered. This wording is not binding, please see the actual text linked above for all details.
I do, however, appreciate attribution, hat tips, fictional or non-fictional money, hugs, the occasional drink, and Pull Requests.
Top Network Posts
- 54How can I preload a page using HTML5?
- 48How can I detect window size with jQuery?
- 19How to detect if Media Queries are present using Modernizr
- 18How to split a string by a string in Scala
- 18Invoke bash, run commands inside new shell, then give control back to user
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.