Top network posts
- 17Big integer field in django models
- 15Why do we have interest in (dying) language preservation?
- 15Can the /m/ sound in a 1st person pronoun be considered a linguistic universal?
- 12What are the criteria for deciding whether a language is "natural"?
- 10What does a computational linguist actually do?
- 10How are relationships between clauses marked in languages that lack sentential embedding?
- 9Why are artificial languages created always by individuals and not by international institutions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.