"Jack of Some Trades, Master of None"
Self-proclaimed generalist masquerading as a
Computational Scientist programmer.
Has experience in Software Engineering, High Performance Computing, Linux System Administration, and Systems Integration.
Enjoys coding in Python, but willing to use any language that's most suitable for the task at hand.
Top Network Posts
- 108Getting pids from ps -ef |grep keyword
- 93Filter by process name and log CPU usage
- 84HMAC-SHA1 in bash
- 53How to find processes based on port and kill them all?
- 49Jquery - sort DIV's by innerHTML of children
- 49Is there a good way to represent file structure in a question/answer?
- View more network posts →