"Jack of Some Trades, Master of None"
Self-proclaimed generalist masquerading as a
Computational Scientist programmer.
Has experience in Software Engineering, High Performance Computing, Linux System Administration, and Systems Integration.
Enjoys coding in Python, but willing to use any language that's most suitable for the task at hand.
Top Network Posts
- 76Filter by process name and log CPU usage
- 75Getting pids from ps -ef |grep keyword
- 67HMAC-SHA1 in bash
- 45All I want for Christmas is a list of burninated tags
- 39Jquery - sort DIV's by innerHTML of children
- 38How to find processes based on port and kill them all?
- View more network posts →