"Jack of Some Trades, Master of None"
Self-proclaimed generalist masquerading as a
Computational Scientist programmer.
Has experience in Software Engineering, High Performance Computing, Linux System Administration, and Systems Integration.
Enjoys coding in Python, but willing to use any language that's most suitable for the task at hand.
Top Network Posts
- 77Filter by process name and log CPU usage
- 76Getting pids from ps -ef |grep keyword
- 70HMAC-SHA1 in bash
- 45All I want for Christmas is a list of burninated tags
- 39How to find processes based on port and kill them all?
- 39Jquery - sort DIV's by innerHTML of children
- View more network posts →