Top Network Posts
- 98Is there any reason to prefer the AIC or BIC over the other?
- 37What is the .632+ rule in bootstrapping?
- 33When conducting a t-test why would one prefer to assume (or test for) equal variances rather than always use a Welch approximation of the df?
- 31What do the residuals in a logistic regression mean?
- 22How can one empirically demonstrate in R which cross-validation methods the AIC and BIC are equivalent to?
- 21In a multi-level model, what are the practical implications of estimating versus not-estimating random effect correlation parameters?
- 20What are common statistical sins?
- View more network posts →