I used to be a system administrator for 15+ years, but saw the light and now work as a security analyst. Its nice not being on call. Among the many other things I do, I also run the climagic twitter/identica feed, I wrote the #1 ssh tutorial on the net, wrote num-utils and clide, which are available from various distributions of Linux.
I enjoy helping people out.
Top network posts
- 12How cold is too cold to move a piano?
- 10How to generate a valid random MAC Address with bash shell
- 9Has CPU speed already broken Moore's law?
- 9How to fill a hard drive in Linux
- 7Loop pictures from a folder and display fullscreen slideshow
- 7Postfix server configuration values explained?
- 6Why is this China IP hitting my web site?
- View more network posts →