I am a software developer. I am particularly fond of the areas:
- artificial intelligence, computer vision & machine learning
- high end graphics & image processing
As this profile is now posted across multiple sites:
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as a Mormon.
I am also a mathematician.
I quite like interesting games and enjoy playing them with those of my many wonderful children who are old enough. We will often edit what we might find to be sleazy in a game without altering the game play, which quite widens the range of games we can play while staying within what we consider to be gospel standards.
Top network posts
- 47Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 28What knowledge am I supposed to start with in Minecraft?
- 23Recommended package for very large dataset processing and machine learning in R
- 22Is a += b more efficient than a = a + b in C?
- 21Why are we still using CPUs instead of GPUs?
- 19Is it better to take the array and be Joe Average, or to roll for the odds of getting on average better scores?
- 15What happens when all your cards (the whole deck) are in play?
- View more network posts →