Top Network Posts
- 28rails if object.nil? then magic '' in views?
- 16Seamless Mode Not Working Correctly in Virtual Box
- 13When is it better to offload work to the RDBMS rather than to do it in code?
- 13Tips/advice on how to reduce the use of "manager" classes?
- 12Is it OK to introduce methods that are used only during unit tests?
- 11How should ability be distributed through teams?
- 10What's the proper way to exit program in C?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.