Former developer and Unix system administrator. Now a professor of computer science at Sierra College.
Languages I love: Perl
Languages I like: Java (for its libraries, not syntax), Scheme, ColdFusion, Tcl
Languages I live with, begrudgingly: Python, PHP
Languages I'm learning: Haskell, Standard ML, Scheme
Top Network Posts
- 212Why can't decimal numbers be represented exactly in binary?
- 72Write a Haskell interpreter in Haskell
- 60Haskell or Standard ML for beginners?
- 58How does the Back button in a web browser work?
- 46Default constructor vs. inline field initialization
- 45Not equal <> != operator on NULL
- 41Why does Visual Studio 2008 tell me .9 - .8999999999999995 = 0.00000000000000055511151231257827?
- View more network posts →