My background is in science, specifically biochemistry and microbiology. However one year worth of streaking petri dishes looking for faecal matter is more than enough for anyone!
While I primarily focus on .NET tools and technologies, I have a good deal of experience outside of the Microsoft world. When not developing applications or tinkering with computers, I try to masquerade as a normal human being.
I have the same T-shirt as Marc Gravell, but alas for me, I'm afraid the similarities end there ;-)
Top Network Posts
- 27What is the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table?
- 12WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 12Why does this variable need to be set to null after the object is disposed?
- 10How can I explain the difference between a domain name and a web host?
- 9Understanding COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL in SQL Server
- 8Enhancing the display of a particular column in a WPF grid view
- 8Would a director revive a dead character for a sequel?
- View more network posts →