Currently most of my interest and expertise is in software written in Python and C/C++. I've been programming most of my adult life, beginning my senior year in high school working at a part-time NASA job utilizing a CDC 7600 (the fastest supercomputer in the world at the time, according to the Guinness World Book), punched cards, and FORTRAN IV, soon followed by a mixture of BASIC and 6502 assembler on a 64K Apple II personal computer I purchased while attending college.
I live in Washington state at the base of the western foothills of the Cascade mountains, near a small town named Enumclaw, which lies south of Seattle and east of Tacoma. If you know of any jobs available in the vicinity you think might interest me, I'd like to hear from you.
Top Network Posts
- 101Saving an Object (Data persistence in Python)
- 41Sum of all values in a Python dict
- 32how to round off a floating number in python
- 31Simulating the Knight Sequence Tour
- 29Adding information to a python exception
- 29Efficient way of parsing fixed width files in Python
- 28Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- View more network posts →