Most of my interest and expertise is in software written in Python and C/C++. I've been writing computer code most of my adult life, beginning my senior year in high school working at a part-time NASA job utilizing a CDC 7600 (generally regarded as the fastest supercomputer in the world at the time), punched cards, and FORTRAN IV, soon followed by a mixture of Applesoft BASIC and 6502 assembler on a 64K Apple II personal computer purchased while attending college.
I currently live in the state of Washington in the USA, at the base of the western foothills of the Cascade mountains, near a small town named Enumclaw, which lies south of Seattle and east of Tacoma.
Top Network Posts
- 142Saving an Object (Data persistence in Python)
- 45Sum of all values in a Python dict
- 43When processing CSV data, how do I ignore the first line of data?
- 43Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 42Adding information to a python exception
- 42how to round off a floating number in python
- 37How to modify list entries during for loop?
- View more network posts →