Currently most of my interest and expertise is in software written in Python and C/C++. I've been programming most of my adult life, beginning my senior year in high school working at a part-time NASA job utilizing a CDC 7600 (generally regarded as the fastest supercomputer in the world at the time), punched cards, and FORTRAN IV, soon followed by a mixture of Applesoft BASIC and 6502 assembler on a 64K Apple II personal computer purchased while attending college.
Currently living in Washington state at the base of the western foothills of the Cascade mountains, near a small town named Enumclaw, which lies south of Seattle and east of Tacoma. If you know of any jobs available in the vicinity you think might interest me, I'd like to hear from you.
Top Network Posts
- 124Saving an Object (Data persistence in Python)
- 44Sum of all values in a Python dict
- 38how to round off a floating number in python
- 37When processing CSV data, how do I ignore the first line of data?
- 35Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 33Efficient way of parsing fixed width files in Python
- 33Adding information to a python exception
- View more network posts →