I'm interested in Python, Ruby (mostly the Trimble SketchUp Ruby API), Arduino and Processing (processing.org) which I sometimes teach at www.escoladacidade.edu.br
I used to write stuff in VectorScript, a Pascal-like language for creating tools inside NV Vectorworks CAD/BIM application.
@villares on Twitter
Top Network Posts
- 16Is it true that I should not use a Micro-SD card with a SD size adapter?
- 8Where does iTunes store the Podcast subscription info and preferences?
- 5How to remove "hao123.com" start page from Chrome?
- 5Is it a good idea to disable short filenames on Windows 7 running on a SSD drive?
- View more network posts →