I consult on algorithms, system design, and software for medical device and satellite start up companies, working primarily in MATLAB, Python, and C++ with a dose of bash scripting to expedite tasks. I have also written software/scripts for analyses of control systems, dynamics, and optics.
Top Network Posts
- 12Can you share wisdom on using HISTIGNORE in bash?
- 11How to make SUBST mapping persistent across reboots?
- 11Advice for emacs with Dvorak keyboard layout
- 10Can I git svn rebase to a certain svn revision? (Similar to svn up -r ...)
- 8Rails, Ruby 1.9.3p0, and mysql gem
- 6Books to learn physics, being a math major
- 6How do I work around sudo 'segmentation fault' on basic bash commands?
- View more network posts →