I'm an IT Security professional based in Scotland. I've been in IT Security for over x years now, with the last x-5 focusing on penetration testing/ethical hacking.
Currently a managing consultant with a large provider of security testing services.
Any opinions expressed here are purely my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 137Is it acceptable that a skilled professional pentester deletes or modifies sensitive data in production unintentionally during a pentest?
- 114I can't access websites that use HTTPS, instead getting the message "your connection is not private"!
- 77Sequential identifying string that can't be reverse engineered (the "invoice number" problem)
- 71How to securely hash passwords?
- 64"Optimal" Web Server SSL Cipher Suite Configuration
- 61VP of IT claims he unhashed 100% of all 16k employees' PWs. Is he lying to us?
- 61Is it good practice to ban an IP address if too many login attempts are made from it?
- View more network posts →