Top Network Posts
- 129Check if a string contains a substring in SQL Server 2005, using a stored procedure
- 58LIKE vs CONTAINS on SQL Server
- 57Why is it illegal to have a private setter on an explicit getter-only interface implementation?
- 52SQL CLR project in vs2012
- 51Is it more efficient to perform a range check by casting to uint instead of checking for negative values?
- 50Check if a varchar is a number (TSQL)
- 44Why float.NaN != double.NaN in C#?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.