I'm primarily a web app developer (LAMP) living in the UK, but I'm interested in lots of other technologies, most of which are open source.
Currently I'm tinkering with my Arduino when I'm not doing PHP for $. I'm actively learning C and am interested in new languages and stuff.
Top Network Posts
- 92Why should I use Vagrant instead of just Virtualbox?
- 16Is there a way I can password protect a dropbox directory on my work pc?
- 13Maximizing / restoring a window in emacs
- 11Where is the ground/negative for overhead power lines?
- 10Git: Merging but overwriting changes
- View more network posts →