I'm currently a graduate student with a B.E.Sc in Electrical Engineering, working towards a M.E.Sc in Robotics & Control Systems. My research involves implementation of computer vision algorithms, in parallel and in hardware, for real-time robotics. In my studies, I focused mostly on computer architectures, embedded systems, image processing, and parallel processing/GPGPU. For now, I'm just enjoying school, updating my website when I can, working on various projects (like PySceneDetect), slaving away on my thesis/research, and of course, contributing to Stack Exchange!
If you should need to contact me directly, leave a comment on this page and I will e-mail you back.
(Extensive) Experienced with Linux / Windows, assembly (x86 & m68k), C/C++, Python, VBA, C#, MATLAB, SDL, GTK+ / Glade, Qt, OpenGL, OpenCV, CUDA, SQL, SQLAlchemy, OpenCL, and VHDL / Verilog.
Top Network Posts
- 113How to install the real Firefox on Debian?
- 81How does a CPU 'know' what commands and instructions actually mean?
- 59How can I reformat my SD card to use it normally again?
- 56Can some software physically damage hardware?
- 55Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 46How do I easily highlight the syntax of PHP code in Word?
- 40How much time until an unused hard drive loses its data?
- View more network posts →