Paranoid pragmatic security type; I helped develop the AppArmor mandatory access control system. If AppArmor isn't a good fit for your security requirements, please consider running TOMOYO, SMACK, or SELinux.
For more information about me, including an abridged book list, see my careers2.0 profile. Or if you're old-school and want to see all my LaTeX skills on display, my old-fashioned resume is also available.
Top Network Posts
- 189How to see top processes by actual memory usage?
- 108Recent file history in Vim?
- 103Modelling a permissions system
- 57Can I Replace Apache with Node.js?
- 56Passing variables in remote ssh command
- 43Why does sizeof(x++) not increment x?
- 43Signal handling with multiple threads in Linux
- View more network posts →