This is a list of links that I commonly have to paste into answers on a daily basis. If I answer your question, most likely it will have one of these links in it - or maybe I will have posted one in a comment. You could save us all some time by reading them all and maybe learning some interesting new concepts:
- Finite State Machines: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/finite-state-machine
- Reading Serial: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/reading-serial-on-the-arduino
- Evil Arduino Strings: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/the-evils-of-arduino-strings
- More Accurate ADC Readings: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/making-accurate-adc-readings-on-arduino
- The While Loop: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/the-while-loop
- Using the Switch construct: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/time-to-make-a-switch
- Circular Buffers: http://hacking.majenko.co.uk/circular-buffers
Top Network Posts
- 147How can I resume a stopped job in Linux?
- 126How to get information about an image (picture) from the Linux command-line?
- 73Compress and then encrypt, or vice-versa?
- 43Why do we need so many transistors?
- 42Any chance of MathJax in chat?
- 37Why does deleting from the command line take significantly less time than from a GUI?
- 34Electricity not conducted by copper wire
- View more network posts →