I work at Progeny Systems, a defense contractor in northern Virginia, USA in the foothills of Washington, DC. Some day I'll finish my progressive rock concept album and finally be able to jettison this programming gig. (snicker)
Until then, I'm happy to discuss the finer points of whatever software thing I'm into right now. (Checks profile.) Looks like that's bash and python at the moment. c++, on the other hand, can go right to hell.
Shout out of the day goes to Glenn Jackman, who gives consistently great answers in all my favorite tags. Love that guy.
E-mail me: [email protected]
Top Network Posts
- 169How can I get `find` to ignore .svn directories?
- 160linux: kill background task
- 146Best way to randomize a list of strings in Python
- 140How do I view an older version of an SVN file?
- 138How to search by key=>value in a multidimensional array in PHP
- 131diff to output only the file names
- View more network posts →