I work at Progeny Systems, a defense contractor in northern Virginia, USA in the foothills of Washington, DC. Some day I'll finish my progressive rock concept album and finally be able to jettison this programming gig. (snicker)
Until then, I'm happy to discuss the finer points of whatever software thing I'm into right now. (Checks profile.) Looks like that's bash and python at the moment. c++, on the other hand, can go right to hell.
Shout out of the day goes to Glenn Jackman, who gives consistently great answers in all my favorite tags. Love that guy.
E-mail me: [email protected]
Top Network Posts
- 178linux: kill background task
- 176How can I get `find` to ignore .svn directories?
- 154Best way to randomize a list of strings in Python
- 152How do I view an older version of an SVN file?
- 149In bash, how does one clear the current input?
- 145How to search by key=>value in a multidimensional array in PHP
- View more network posts →