I'm a security guy now. I used to be a DevOps-ish guy. Before that I was a Linux guy. I've also been a Windows guy, a network guy, a Help Desk guy, and a soldier guy.
I like your stereotypical geeky things, like gaming and astrophysics. I also like some not-so-geeky things, like skydiving. I still don't like spectator sports.
I tend to run my life as a series of obsessions. Some stick around after I find new things, and some just fall to the wayside.
Top Network Posts
- 50How Often Do Windows Servers Need to be Restarted?
- 30Land ratio vs mana curve
- 29What mindset changes are helpful to get the most out of LOTRO?
- 26How do I keep the ssl key for our website confidential?
- 24IPTables only allow localhost access
- 20Using the "net user" command in Windows XP to list all group memberships for a specific Active Directory user
- 20How can I not fail hard at QWOP?
- View more network posts →