Your employer can't force you to be a good programmer. If you want to be great, you're responsible for making yourself great.
My reading list:
Top Network Posts
- 67How to list all symbolic links on an NTFS filesystem
- 67How to make div not larger than its contents?
- 57How to disable the gridview rows border
- 57Android and obfuscation
- 51Android - LinearLayout Horizontal with wrapping children
- 51Android - Playing mp3 from byte
- 50Android - Open resource from @drawable String
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.