Your employer can't force you to be a good programmer. If you want to be great, you're responsible for making yourself great.
My reading list:
Top Network Posts
- 71How to list all symbolic links on an NTFS filesystem
- 68How to make div not larger than its contents?
- 61How to disable the gridview rows border
- 59Android and obfuscation
- 54Android - LinearLayout Horizontal with wrapping children
- 53Android - Open resource from @drawable String
- 53Android - Playing mp3 from byte
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.