Software Development Engineer, commercial actor, and hobby photographer.
Non-exhaustive list of my favorite languages, in no particular order:
- Native: C, C++, x86 ASM
- Managed: C#, Java, .NET CIL/MSIL, JRuby
Experience in compiler development, build systems, OS kernel memory management, SOAs, web applications and crawlers, data mining, 3D raytracing, and data compression algorithm design.
"I want my ER doctor to understand anatomy, even if all she has to do is put the computerized defibrillator nodes on my chest and push the big red button, and I want programmers to know programming down to the CPU level, even if Ruby on Rails does read your mind and build a complete Web 2.0 social collaborative networking site for you with three clicks of the mouse." -- Joel Spolsky
Top Network Posts
- 116How did I get a value larger than 8 bits in size from an 8-bit integer?
- 33What is the significance of the narrator's fight and Tyler Durden's subsequent actions?
- 29Why does C not allow concatenating strings when using the ternary operator?
- 24Find out whether Chrome console is open
- 22How many squares can 4 queens control?
- 21Why do strings use char*?
- 20Unknown glyph symbols on the Volume Mixer
- View more network posts →