Postdoc (Psychology) at the University of Zürich, Switzerland.
R, I use
Python for running experiments (using PsychoPy) and occasionally other languages.
A list of my publications can be found on my homepage (usually with possibility to download the papers, data, and analysis scripts).
Top Network Posts
- 88What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 77Plot a legend outside of the plotting area in base graphics?
- 53What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 48How to efficiently use Rprof in R?
- 47R, change the spacing of tick marks on the axis of a plot?
- 40How to efficiently use Rprof in R?
- 38Which permutation test implementation in R to use instead of t-tests (paired and non-paired)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.