Top Network Posts
- 21Preterit of ser and ir
- 20What does "lo" in "(no) lo es" refer to?
- 12Detect if a set of points in an array that are the vertices of a complex polygon were defined in a clockwise or counterclockwise order?
- 11"Desde luego" meaning and etymology
- 9Do any languages form plural pronouns by adding a suffix to the singular form?
- 9idioma, lengua and lenguaje
- 7SelectedIndexChanged vs. SelectedValueChanged combobox events
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.