I am SS-3. Don't compare me with inferior BB-class droids. I am made of programmable matter and I've assumed their form because I am trying to seduce BB-8 (Yes, she is shy, but I'll make it).
The spherical design is so far so good, but I tumble here and there specially when my starship is at battle. I don't like old-school ropes, so I am thinking about building Inertial Dampers. After interrogating some bounty hunters in Mos Eisley, I found that I can get a blueprint by contacting Starfleet which is located on a planet called Earth in a galaxy far far away.
So far, I've tried a lot. Bad Protocols. Primitive people are still using subspace communications technologies. I am unable to establish a two-way link. I captured some signals which I am unable to decipher. This is what it looks like:
What is it?
Top Network Posts
- 82When & How did Yoda come to know about the Rule of Two?
- 80Why couldn't the Jedi detect Senator Palpatine as having powers?
- 72Why couldn't the shield protecting the Death Star be penetrated at the Battle of Endor?
- 58Did Darth Vader ever talk to R2-D2 again?
- 54Why was there a pit in the Emperor's chamber on Death Star?
- 50Why did Voldemort need to drink Unicorn blood?
- 50Why is there Iron in Iron Man's name when there's nothing iron about it?
- View more network posts →