Terry Gardner (LDAP web site) was a leading directory services architect with experience with many large scale directory services installations and messaging server installations, and was a Subject Matter Expert in the field of Directory Services, Java, and Solaris (operating system) performance. Mr. Gardner also participated in the open-source software community.
Mr. Gardner passed away in December, 2013.
Top Network Posts
- 18Ldap filter for attribute that may not exist
- 11memberOf vs. groupMembership in LDAP (Liferay)
- 7Login to ldap with uid instead of cn in DN input
- 6Bad search filter on LDAP when trying to get user data
- 6Using apacheDS for unit test
- 6how can I get ALL LDAP entries?
- 6python ldap "Bad search filter" error
- View more network posts →