- The Key to John 3:16
- What books are in the Bible?
- Protestantism's Big Lie
- The Heresies of Antipope Francis I
- The Heresies of Antipope Francis II
- Justification by Faith Alone Refuted
- The Bible Proves the Papacy
- Only Baptized Catholics Can Be Saved But Few Are
- Baptism of Desire is Heresy and the Key to The Great Apostasy
- John Paul II was the Antichrist
- The World is about to End
- Old Testament Bible Comic
Pope Leo XIII’s Prayer to St. Michael – a Prophecy about the Future Apostasy in Rome These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered
The most famous Catholic Prophecy in the world over 900 years old In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman (Antipope Francis), who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End
Top Network Posts
- 47Entity Framework select distinct name
- 38How do I add my program to the users start menu with VS2010 Setup Project?
- 35Threading Best Practices
- 34What's the point of "As" keyword in C#
- 32linq query to return distinct field values from a list of objects
- 28Can you use a .NET 4.0 dll in a 3.5 project?
- 26Is relying on && short-circuiting safe in .NET?
- View more network posts →