Berlin-based designer and developer. Check out OpenEars, my shared-source iOS library for implementing round-trip English language speech recognition and text-to-speech on the iPhone and iPad, which uses the CMU Pocketsphinx, CMU Flite libraries and CMUCLMTK libraries.
Also check out SpeexKit, a framework for easy integration of the Speex codec in your iPhone or iPad app: http://www.politepix.com/speexkit
Top network posts
- 77Linking a static library to an iOS project in XCode 4
- 30When duplicating a target in Xcode, is there any way to set the name that the target will have before or as it is created?
- 8Security implications of storing a password in Settings.bundle and getting with CFPreferencesCopyAppValue
- 8Add a new language to OpenEars
- 6Xcode - OpenEars language model file error
- 6Creating ARPA language model file with 50,000 words
- 6Static libraries in Xcode 4
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.