Daniel started developing software in Brazil when he was 10, on his TK-3000 Basic 2MB RAM computer. He worked as a consultant and software developer in many companies. In 2001, he worked for an Internet startup in Italy. In 2006 he joined Locaweb, the biggest web hosting company in Brazil and worked there for 5 years as developer and tech lead in infrastructure team. In 2010, he organized the first DevOpsDays Brazil. For two years, was CTO at Elo7 - the biggest crafts marketplace in Brazil.
Today, Daniel is CTO at Playax and also a Computer Science PhD Student at University of São Paulo – IME-USP. His PhD research in on Software Startups and Entrepreneurship. He Mastered in Computer Science in University of São Paulo in 2009, with the Thesis Patterns for Introducing New Ideas in the Software Industry.
Studying other Arts beside software development, like Theater, Music (guitar playing), dance and writing, he acted in five musical plays and has a poetry book published. Daniel is a Vipassana meditation student and is very interested in topics related to human consciousness.
Top Network Posts
- 138Converting camel case to underscore case in ruby
- 77How to randomly sort (scramble) an array in Ruby?
- 73Is there any Rails function to check if a partial exists?
- 42How can I change an application icon in Mac OS X?
- 37How to use ActiveRecord in a ruby script outside Rails?
- 35User friendly way to schedule jobs in Mac OS X
- 28How to easily create a SSL certificate and configure it in Apache2 in Mac OS X?
- View more network posts →