My free software projects
Some of the projects and scripts I've developed over the years:
Favorite programming quotes
This is the Unix philosophy: Write programs that do one thing and do it well. Write programs to work together. Write programs to handle text streams, because that is a universal interface.
Functional programming is like describing your problem to a mathematician. Imperative programming is like giving instructions to an idiot.
Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming.
Top Network Posts
- 129Best way of returning a random boolean value
- 93How to map with index in Ruby?
- 58kill background process when shell script exit
- 53Check for multiple items in array using .include? -- Ruby Beginner
- 42Constantly print Subprocess output while process is running
- 39Ruby templates: How to pass variables into inlined ERB?
- 38Ruby: conditional matrix? case with multiple conditions?
- View more network posts →