My free software projects
Some of the projects and scripts I've developed over the years:
Favorite programming quotes
This is the Unix philosophy: Write programs that do one thing and do it well. Write programs to work together. Write programs to handle text streams, because that is a universal interface.
Functional programming is like describing your problem to a mathematician. Imperative programming is like giving instructions to an idiot.
Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming.
Top Network Posts
- 171Best way of returning a random boolean value
- 141How to map with index in Ruby?
- 86Constantly print Subprocess output while process is running
- 77How do I kill background processes / jobs when my shell script exits?
- 69Check for multiple items in array using .include? -- Ruby Beginner
- 58Active Record - Find records which were created_at before today
- 54Find the index of a dict within a list, by matching the dict's value
- View more network posts →