I'm a software developer specializing in scientific data analysis for NASA satellite-based astrophysics missions. I'm currently working for the THEMIS multi-satellite magnetospheric physics project at the UC Berkeley Space Sciences Lab. Other projects I've worked on include HST/COS, the Cosmic Origins Spectrograph recently installed on the Hubble Space Telescope; and the GALEX, FUSE, ALEXIS, and EUVE Explorer-class satellite missions.
Top network posts
- 199How to remove files and directories quickly
- 60Simple calculations for working with lat/lon + km distance?
- 52An interview question: About Probability
- 36Explain how finding cycle start node in cycle linked list work?
- 35Bash Script to Execute Command on All Files in Directory
- 34What's a nice method to factor gaussian integers?
- 32Performance of comparisons in C++ ( foo >= 0 vs. foo != 0 )
- View more network posts →