Top network posts
- 40Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 15What enables protons to give new properties to an atom every time one is added?
- 14Why does Mathematica simplify $x/x\to1$?
- 13Manipulate slider unresponsive after suspend in Linux
- 13Why does $n$-time differentiation of product have the same structure as raising sum to $n$th power?
- 13Why is the drag area usually limited to the "title bar"?
- 11Why is the Klein Gordon equation of second order in time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.