Top Network Posts
- 44Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 36What is a standing wave?
- 35Is it legal to use previous function parameter to declare new one?
- 27How is quantum superposition different from mixed state?
- 23How to improve performance of BesselJ to the level of GSL?
- 20How to improve performance of BesselJ to the level of GSL?
- 20Is comparison of const_iterator with iterator well-defined?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.