Infrastructure Engineer. Technical Support Specialist. Community Developer. Passionate about living life, experiencing different cultures, traveling, IT & IT Security, social media, friends, the outdoors and more.
I have a B.A. in Community Development, so have taught myself most of what I know in the IT industry. I'm a server administrator, technical support specialist, one who takes IT security seriously, and the CEO and founder of Develop CENTS (Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training and Supporting).
Develop CENTS exists to help nonprofit organizations worldwide develop their technological capacity. We integrate technology with community development, and partner with nonprofit organizations worldwide to provide them excellent IT services. We provide internet services (including web hosting, email, and file hosting), on-site and remote IT support and consulting, and technical workshops and education training. Visit developcents.com to learn more.
Top Network Posts
- 16Monitoring URLs with Nagios
- 10How can I manually run a nagios check from the command line?
- 8Monitoring URLs with Nagios
- 7How do I improve the performance of my Drupal site with a lot of concurrent users?
- 6Browser hijack uses a similar domain name to mine
- 6Upside Down Ternet
- 6Why I need to specify a DNS server in my operating system?
- View more network posts →