The Commodore Amiga was the best 16-bit computer and our planet should have standardised on it instead of the IBM PC (or the resurgent Apple Macintosh, which now uses PC components anyway). The only other 16-bit computer that rivalled the Amiga was the Acorn Archimedes, which did eventually conquer the world, as we all own devices with ARM chips.
Top network posts
- 38Has CPU speed already broken Moore's law?
- 37In Windows' Run command line, how to open "My computer"?
- 29Can you run one virtual machine inside another?
- 22Is there a list of Windows special directories/shortcuts (like %TEMP%)?
- 21Where is the forward button in Internet Explorer?
- 16What is the origin of the hard drive light?
- 16Possible to back up a VPN connection in Windows 7?
- View more network posts →