The Commodore Amiga was the best 16-bit computer (better than the IBM PC, Apple Macintosh, Atari ST and Apple IIgs). The only computer that rivalled the Amiga was the British 32-bit RISC Acorn Archimedes, which eventually conquered the world, as we all now own devices with ARM chips.
Top Network Posts
- 50Force Chrome to try HTTPS instead of HTTP when possible?
- 41In Windows' Run command line, how to open "My computer"?
- 38Has CPU speed already broken Moore's law?
- 33Can you run one virtual machine inside another?
- 30Is there a list of Windows special directories/shortcuts (like %TEMP%)?
- 23Where is the forward button in Internet Explorer?
- 19How do I reduce the size of the titlebar and window border padding on Windows 8 or Windows 10?
- View more network posts →