I am a Senior Software Engineer in Test. Or maybe a Senior Software Developer in Test. Perhaps a Senior Developer in Test. Could it be a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test.
Argh. I build robots in software to break other software.
In the computer industry since 1989. Mostly QA, Customer Support, and Documentation. Secondary programmer. I have worked extensively with Forth, Rexx, Perl, and for the past few years, Python.
Top Network Posts
- 33Is there a word for a non-geek?
- 21Python Module with a dash, or hyphen (-) in its name
- 18How can I get Selenium Web Driver to wait for an element to be accessible, not just present?
- 18Why does automated testing keep failing in my company?
- 16How can I get the current contents of an element in webdriver
- 14Can I change the connection pool size for Python's "requests" module?
- 12How can I create a Python timestamp with millisecond granularity?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.