- Programming, open source (C, C++)
- Linux, Gentoo
- Computer networks
- RepRap 3D printers (got a RepRapPro Mendel)
Most of my open-source software is available on the BadVPN project site. This includes:
- NCD programming language
- Tun2socks network layer proxifier
- Peer-to-peer layer 2 VPN
I'm also developing the APrinter open-source firmware for RepRap's: https://github.com/ambrop72/aprinter .
Top Network Posts
- 174How far will you get with an 'rm -rf /' command?
- 74Efficient integer compare function
- 37How to join/merge many mp3 files?
- 26Determining if a hard disk has been removed and data copied from it?
- 23Does GCC's __attribute__((__packed__))...?
- 21Re-opening stdout and stdin file descriptors after closing them
- 19Why does `cd` command not work via SSH?
- View more network posts →