In 2007 I got my bachelor degree in applied informatics in Belgium. Immediately after, I started working at the company where I did my internship, AIM Productions. I liked the work and colleagues at the company too much to give up entirely for further studies, so I decided to combine the two. In 2009 I started studying for my master in Game and Media Technology at the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands and I graduated in 2012. At the moment I work as a research assistant at the IT University of Copenhagen, at the PIT lab working on Human-Computer Interaction.
I mainly develop in C#, but occasionally do C++, PHP, Flash/actionscript 3 and Java projects. I care a lot about proper code design, and some people tend to say I overdo it.
Top Network Posts
- 118How to easily initialize a list of Tuples?
- 76How to easily initialize a list of Tuples?
- 51How far should 'var' and null coalescing operator '??' be entertained without hampering readability?
- 37Choosing profiles for combined flair
- 35What is the difference in citing/referencing with or without tilde?
- 34What is the lifetime of a delegate created by a lambda in C#?
- 27Why would the brain flip the images perceived by your eyes?
- View more network posts →