Academic researcher who discovered how python can make many tedious and seemingly impossible tasks become approachable and possible. Self taught. I went from knowing no python to having a small software company that sells specialized tools to academic researchers around the world in under a year.
Top Network Posts
- 18Should I use Python or Assembly for a super fast copy program
- 16How to rsync over ssh when directory names have spaces
- 14How to work with unicode in Python
- 9If slicing does not create a copy of a list nor does list() how can I get a real copy of my list?
- 7Remove items from list by using python list comprehensions
- 6Regex pattern to extract tag and its contents
- 6Extracting text from HTML file using Python
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.