Very passionate about Big Data technologies (Hadoop and others). Interests also include exploring emerging and alternatives to main stream softwares. Can articulate at different levels (Architecting to Developing applications). Got 95% Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop CDH4 Certification and 93% in the Hortonworks Certified Apache Hadoop Java Developer.
If interested in Big Data training, please contact us at [email protected] or at +1.973.598.3969. Refer Praveen and avail up to 5% discount on the Big Data courses.
Top Network Posts
- 134What is the difference between git clone and checkout?
- 110Java system properties and environment variables
- 61How does Hadoop process records split across block boundaries?
- 49How do I add/remove the "hidden" startup applications?
- 40How do I enable the pidgin system tray icon?
- 37Is it better to use the mapred or the mapreduce package to create a Hadoop Job?
- 36Setting the number of map tasks and reduce tasks
- View more network posts →