Code in Scala, Ruby, Rails, Python (and Java if necessary). Use Vim, TextMate, IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans (in that order). Very interested in geodata and RDF.
Have helped organise BarCampLondon and a few hack days. Use OS X and Debian/Ubuntu (anything with apt), stay well clear of Windows.
Top Network Posts
- 48exploratory SPARQL queries?
- 31Ruby send JSON request
- 18Natural Language date and time parser for java
- 16Any practical coding dojo/kata ideas?
- 16How do I control the system volume on OS X with a keyboard without media controls?
- 14Does C# have an equivalent to Scala's structural typing?
- 12Do Kierkegaard's non-pseudonymous writings enable one to understand Kierkegaard's philosophy much?
- View more network posts →