Code in Scala, Ruby, Rails, Python (and Java if necessary). Use Vim, TextMate, IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans (in that order). Very interested in geodata and RDF.
Have helped organise BarCampLondon and a few hack days. Use OS X and Debian/Ubuntu (anything with apt), stay well clear of Windows.
Top Network Posts
- 56exploratory SPARQL queries?
- 31Ruby send JSON request
- 19Natural Language date and time parser for java
- 19How do I control the system volume on OS X with a keyboard without media controls?
- 17Any practical coding dojo/kata ideas?
- 14Does C# have an equivalent to Scala's structural typing?
- 13Pattern matching against Scala Map type
- View more network posts →