Code in Scala, Ruby, Rails, Python (and Java if necessary). Use Vim, TextMate, IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans (in that order). Very interested in geodata and RDF.
Have helped organise BarCampLondon and a few hack days. Use OS X and Debian/Ubuntu (anything with apt), stay well clear of Windows.
Top Network Posts
- 54exploratory SPARQL queries?
- 32Ruby send JSON request
- 18Natural Language date and time parser for java
- 17How do I control the system volume on OS X with a keyboard without media controls?
- 16Any practical coding dojo/kata ideas?
- 14Does C# have an equivalent to Scala's structural typing?
- 12Is it possible to accept Alvin Plantinga's account of epistemic warrant without believing in God?
- View more network posts →