Play a multitouch HTML5 Tetris clone -- don't worry, keyboard will also work great: http://htmltetris.com
I have some special experience with:
- too much CSS
- topics related to animation via simulation, primarily in 2D (rigid/soft-body physics, kinematically-enhanced shader techniques)
- low-level application security (the stuff that nobody ever has time to dedicate to finding their app's vulns)
- HTML5 gamedev (It's ready for tech demos, not all that ready yet for important products, but hopefully will be quite soon, and failing that, eventually)
- C++ template metaprogramming, and clang c++ metaprogramming (hint: one of these will erode your sanity)
Top Network Posts
- 52npm global path prefix
- 35Post Commit Hook Not Running
- 30Find which commit is currently checked out in Git
- 29Chrome "Unresponsive Page" false-positive (since Chrome 32)
- 29iTerm2: delete line?
- 26npm: Why is a version "0.1" invalid?
- View more network posts →