Former pictures: Dakota puddles (prairie potholes), 2012-01-30; Yellowstone River icicles, 12 Dec 2011; Black-and-white ducks on YR, ca 6 Jan 2012; Eagle in eastwind snow, on south bank of YR, 15 Jan 2012; Sunlight & shadows on riverbottom, 5 Feb 2012; Duck in park puddle, June 2011; Trumpeter swan pair on YR, 13 Feb 2012; American Avocet on YR, 10 May 2012; Pelicans flying above YR, 24 June 2012, and pelican in YR, 16 May 2012; Rainbow above Livingston Peak, 23 July 2012; Rose/squirrel, 21 Nov 2012; old Bangalore station, Dec 2004; Bighorn sheep, Zion, 8 Nov 2013
qenqote automates URL-formatting editing and can minimize the amount of manual editing needed when you include a URL in a stackexchange post.
Top Network Posts
- 90You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- 88How to determine which window manager is running
- 57Is there a term for when a politician sends an anonymous idea to see whether the public is receptive?
- 50Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- 43Single word for people who are like "a frog in the well"
- 40Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 38"Warm" is to "warmth" as "cool" is to what?
- View more network posts →