Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be software engineers.
The gravatar is of Roast Beef, a character from the Achewood webcomic. Roast Beef is a gray cat who writes programs in Java.
Top Network Posts
- 312Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 51Why can't AtomicBoolean be a replacement for Boolean?
- 45Uncatchable ChuckNorrisException
- 40Usages of Null / Nothing / Unit in Scala
- 40NamedParameterJdbcTemplate vs JdbcTemplate
- 38Are static variables shared between threads?
- 36Why would you use the return statement in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.