Hi, are you having fun yet?
I am new to windows 7 (even after years with it) and was planning on control of it, and then I met up with it, and it said no, bent me over and kicked me out of my own computer. (various swearing at OS system maker ensued) I need assistance to beat the system back into user control and restricted operation.
Never believe that I have any idea what is going on, I am stumbling over this junk everyday, and it all amases, confuses and befuddles me. I can only Try.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~E.F. Schumacher
Top Network Posts
- 17Per-application audio control that works in Windows 7 64 Bit
- 16Why am I ask "Are you sure you want to copy this file without its properties?" when copying files from NTFS to a FAT drive?
- 15Can spilling a liquid on a keyboard or other input device connected to a desktop computer damage the computer itself?
- 14Why is my text size so small after changing my screen magnification to 125% and back?
- 14What's the difference between "shutting down the computer" vs "shutting down the hard disk"?
- 12Will microwaving a flash drive destroy the data on it?
- 12How can I see the full name of NIC properties?
- View more network posts →