I'm a computer enthusiast for 12 years and a software developer with 3 and a half years of experience.
In order to design and write clear, testable and maintainable applications I practice unit testing, I refactor ``legacy code'' and I employ object oriented and functional paradigms. I strive to continually improve my skills, to apply best practices in my daily work and to keep myself up to date -- actually I'm exploring test automation, continuous integration and design patterns.
Top Network Posts
- 23SQLite keeps the database locked even after the connection is closed
- 10TableAttribute is ambiguous in the namespace System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.Schema after conversion to .NET 4.5
- 10Getting "Msstdfmt.dll missing" when starting Visual Basic 6 application
- 9Getting "Msstdfmt.dll missing" when starting Visual Basic 6 application
- 6How do I prevent pages I visit from overriding selected Firefox shortcut keys?
- 6System.Data.SQLite Close() not releasing database file
- 6How to update packages using Nuget.exe
- View more network posts →