They've a "Information needed when creating a question" part:
- Apply as many tags as makes sense. We get a lot of traffic so it's in your best interest to spend a few minutes making your question show up the right section.
- If a question involves any hardware issues, provide relevant information (Eg: If your question is about a graphics issue, provide video card type, video drivers and anything related to it)
- Questions should show as much information about your problem as possible. The more work and time you put on your question, the easier, faster and better the answers will be.
- Make sure the Question's title shows what the problem is about. Asking "Ubuntu has problem" is not the same as "Unity not loading after installing Ati drivers". Be specific about it.
- Remember that we can only help you using the information you have provided on the question. If your question lacks information, a solution will take more time to arrive.
Many of these would be useful on our site too.