A few months ago I asked on Meta Super User whether questions about Discord belonged on Super User or Web Apps. I asked this because I noticed that both sites were voting to close Discord questions for migration.
At the time it seemed like the decision was that Discord questions were on-topic. However, 6 months after one of these questions was migrated from Web Apps to Super User, the question was closed and rejected as off-topic.
As an example of how turbulent these migrations can be, here is the migration history for two questions about discord:
How can I quickly delete multiple messages at once in Discord? (36k views)
- May 25th (20:54): Question posted to Super User
- May 27th (11:01): Post is migrated to Web Applications
- May 27th (14:04): Meta SU question posted asking if Discord is on-topic
- May 27th (14:24): Super User moderator suggests that migration could be reversed.
- May 27th (14:57): Migration is reversed, post returns to Super User. Question is deleted from Web Applications
How can I add custom emoji to my Discord server? (26k views)
- April 16th (3:51): Question posted to Web Applications
- April 16th (21:50): Question migrated to Super User
- May 20th (1:03): Question deleted from Web Applications
- November 21 (22:34): Question locked on Super User as off-topic. Migration fails. All comments and answers are deleted from Super User.
Why was this question about Discord emoji rejected? Are questions about Discord off-topic?